Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sunglasses thieves

59Bassman

This past Friday night, someone went into my truck and stole two pair of sunglasses. They left my Tifosis that I wear biking, and my Habervision fishing glasses. They decided to steal my Oakleys. I'm disappointed that my Half Jackets are gone, but I'm absolutely inconsolable about the M Frames.

I was tired that night, as the night before we'd gone to a concert and I had three hours of sleep before getting up for work. When I got home, I remember thinking that I should lock the truck, and I thought I had. But when I woke up the following morning, my Tifosis were on the seat, my center console had been rummaged through, and the Oakleys were gone.

Those M Frames were special. When I was shooting Sporting Clays, I started wearing M Frames. My shooting partner, Bill, tried them and decided he liked them. He bought his own set. Bill wore those M Frames for every shoot afterwards, trying every lens he could to get a small advantage. Bill wore them to the World Shoot where he won a gold medal for Team USA in FITASC.

My friend Bill died several years ago of bladder cancer. While I bought his skeet gun and some reloading equipment from his widow, she gave me his shooting glasses. I kept them in my truck, and wore them every time I shot shotguns. And now some dipwad that believes that private property is theirs for the taking has them.

I hate thieves.