Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Dan Burwell

2012 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

Hey Dan, I might be able to make it after all. PM incoming! :)

With several late additions we are close to our numbers from last year. :cheers:

There is still room for late comers and walk-ins on each day.

We worked all weekend on some "specialty" props and I must say they all turned out great. So we will have a few things that you probably haven't shot at before :devil:

The indoor stage was completed and for those concerned it has 100 times more light than last year.

The indoor stage was completed and for those concerned it has 100 times more light than last year.

100 x 0 is till zero..... :roflol:

HAHAHA, so you added a 4th 100 watt light bulb?

Classic! :)

lets just say I choose my words wisely :ph34r:

HAHAHA, so you added a 4th 100 watt light bulb?

for the record they were 4 watt CFLs last year.

Ah, mind games is it.

While I will see it when I come in Thursday, to heighten the agony for the incoming shooters, do you mean to say that there is extra lighting in the area we are shooting (where the targets are) or just somewhere in the indoor bay? IIRC, once all the lights in the indoor area were turned on it was quite nice!

LOL!

Ah, mind games is it.

While I will see it when I come in Thursday, to heighten the agony for the incoming shooters, do you mean to say that there is extra lighting in the area we are shooting (where the targets are) or just somewhere in the indoor bay? IIRC, once all the lights in the indoor area were turned on it was quite nice!

LOL!

No one needs to break a sweat over it this year. I'll leave it at: some targets are fully lighted others not so much and ROs won't need night vision to watch the shooters. :cheers:

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

No one needs to break a sweat over it this year. I'll leave it at: some targets are fully lighted others not so much and ROs won't need night vision to watch the shooters. :cheers:

What should I worry about? I 'm the one shooting 115 gr HP at 1480. The guy running around in the dark with a plastic timer should worry haha

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

What should I worry about? I 'm the one shooting 115 gr HP at 1480. The guy running around in the dark with a plastic timer should worry haha

Bill... what day are you shooting????? I'm on squad 31 shooting on Sunday... I'm shooting that open gun I got from you back in 07... :cheers:

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

Bill... what day are you shooting????? I'm on squad 31 shooting on Sunday... I'm shooting that open gun I got from you back in 07... :cheers:

Hi Raymond

Squad 38 Sunday Make sure we meet.

Boy you are a long ways from the oil rigs( If I remember I think that's what you do)

DVC

Bill

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

Dan put him on my squad so I can watch him for any funny business.

Dan put him on my squad so I can watch him for any funny business.

We'll put him in the OH squad. We may as well keep you westerners all together.

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

Ahh, so you’ve redirected the lights to shine on the shooters. LOL

Let's see, last year my FO went away near there, so maybe with one in I might do better!

Does anyone know what time they close the range on Saturday? I will probably be getting in around 6pm to look at stages, if that's not too late.

Thanks

Does anyone know what time they close the range on Saturday? I will probably be getting in around 6pm to look at stages, if that's not too late.

Thanks

I don't recal last year a gate to close, so should be open, maybe Mr. Dan will chime in. You might even get the guided tour. :lol:

You should be fine at 6

Dan,

Still a slot for a walk in ?

Bill W.

Anyone who did not get signed up but wants to shoot can. You just need to bring a completed application to registration at 8:00 am the day you wish to shoot and we'll find you a place to shoot.

How was day one? It's freezing here in Ohio...I cannot believe that I'm going to need to bundle up for a match only seven days after shooting the Ohio match in 95 degree weather!

Everyone got a little wet but it went pretty smooth

Sounds like a good Friday ;)

Catch you tomorrow Dan.

Stages look Great! Even the poppers at +40 yards!

Shooting today, hope the rain holds off.