Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Dan Burwell

2012 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

Sorry to be that guy, but could you upload the stages in pdf?

Sorry to be that guy, but could you upload the stages in pdf?

I'll see what I can do for you this weekend

Sorry my guy that does the drawing didn't get them finished before I left for vacation. I'll get them up in a PDF when I get back

I converted them and emailed them to Dan. Send me an email via pm and I will send to whoever needs them until Dan gets them up.

If you want to do it yourself and have powerpoint and adobe installed, you can just save the powerpoint as an adobe pdf from within Office.

Edited by vluc

Hey dan,

Last time I checked 50 people were registered.

will the match still happen if no more sign up?

Don't know why the low numbers, except for the time change, was a great time last year

Thanks

Steve

I have been out of town for the last week. I am sure there is a pile of apps waiting for my return.

I do not for see canceling the match!

Hopefully my app is in that pile. This will be my first level 2 match....can't wait :cheers:

This sux ..... I didn't realize this match was coming up so quickly, and didn't realize there was a late fee after May 1. :(

This sux ..... I didn't realize this match was coming up so quickly, and didn't realize there was a late fee after May 1. :(

Your avatar says it all.:)

Edited by dirty whiteboy

Your avatar says it all.:)

I know right!!! :rolleyes:

Ohh geez now am late

Talked it over and have decided to wave the late fee :cheers:

T-shirts will be ordered soon so if you don't get the app in soon you may miss out on a T-shirt.

The app will be updated to reflect the NO late fee change in the next couple days.

Check and app's are in the mail. Sorry for the delay Dan....it's all Cindi's fault! (you are correct in assuming she is not a member of this forum) :roflol:

We are now up to 130 competitors and still have plenty of room on each day!

If you want in please send me an email or PM here and I can get you signed up in no time.

(come on Keen several of your OH brothers are making the trip you know you want to :D )

Match web site

Match Application

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

I just sent you a PM Dan. The wife just let me know she would be out of town for a bridal shower, which to me sounded alot like "feel free to take a weekend trip and go shoot a match".