Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle of the gun experts......

Merlin Orr

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost any chance of being named in my will with this post. :sight: I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing. :blink: Excuse me while I go try and rinse my brain out. :eatdrink:

Woops... No edit. My bad.

Edited by Merlin Orr

You lost any chance of being named in my will with this post. :sight: I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing. :blink: Excuse me while I go try and rinse my brain out. :eatdrink:

I liked the second post, the parody, far more than the first....wink.gif

Was trying to quote your post - not edit it..... blush.gif

I liked the second post, the parody, far more than the first....wink.gif

Was trying to quote your post - not edit it..... blush.gif

OK you're back in my will.You get the Glock if I ever buy one.( which won't happen as I am a die hard 1911 geek.) :D

Wasn't that Tactical Response guy...

1- who couldn't shoot 1000 rounds straight? (Todd J did or appears to)

2- whose Glock 23 melted the plastic guide rod and lost it out of the gun on the same 1000 rnd shoot? (Todd J's Para did not)

Just wondering.

Edited by Steven Cline

The second video broke my heart.

The dude has an Indiana University tee shirt on. W T F

There should be a nics check before those shirts are sold to an animal who obviously never crossed the doors into a classroom of that fine institution.

Alumni Rant Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God guys the second one is a Paradoy! He's making FUN of the first guy. :D You guys clearley don't have enough internet experience. Myself? I have well over 17 years of internet experience and was able to sniff this joke out in an instant. :roflol:

You have entirely too much free time if you have the time to dig up this junk. I feel like I just lost 10 minutes that I will never get back.( I could have loaded almost 100 rounds in that time on my 650) BTW, the second one was better than the first. :cheers:

Wasn't that Tactical Response guy...

1- who couldn't shoot 1000 rounds straight? (Todd J did or appears to)

2- whose Glock 23 melted the plastic guide rod and lost it out of the gun on the same 1000 rnd shoot? (Todd J's Para did not)

Just wondering.

Yea, but what was cool was that the Glock still functioned without the Guide rod.

those guys look like pros compared to these guys. FULL of fail. Gets GREAT after the 4:30 mark

This is awful.

"Trust yourself - trust your teammates..."

Teammates? You mean the guy in the class that I've never met before?

And these guys seriously need to learn how to grapple before they go around demonstrating their control holds and throws. It's sort of like showing a teacup grip in a youtube video while trying to talk up your shooting technique.