Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rod Current

benos

I just heard from an old friend on the phone that Rod Current is in the hospital and is in a comma, from a lung transplant that didn't go as intended.

He said some time ago, Rod and Cheryl moved to Phoenix (from NM) for the surgery. From painting cars in a paint booth w/o a respirator for two years, Rod's lungs were in such bad shape that they needed to be replaced. So they moved to Phoenix for the surgery.

So please keep Rod and Cheryl in your thoughts and prayers.

be

• 2 weeks later...

The coma was medically induced after the lung transplant. Per Cheryl there were a few problems and at first it did not look good although the docs said the lung was very healthy and the procedure went very well.

Rod is now awake and I believe breathing on his own. He is responding to questions by nodding or shaking his head. :cheers:

More info as it becomes available.

Pat

Edited by Pat Miles

The come was medically induced after the lung transplant. Per Cheryl there were a few problems and at first it did not look good although the docs said the lung was very healthy and the procedure went very well.

Rod is now awake and I believe breathing on his own.:cheers:

Pat

:cheers: Thank you!

be

Hello: From the last e-mail I received he is awake and breathing on his own. He still has a vent tube so he can't talk yet. That maybe a good thing since he would be asking when he gets to leave the hospital and when can I start shooting again :cheers: Thanks, Eric

Hello: From the last e-mail I received he is awake and breathing on his own. He still has a vent tube so he can't talk yet. That maybe a good thing since he would be asking when he gets to leave the hospital and when can I start shooting again :cheers: Thanks, Eric

That's when Cheryl will give him the "stare" and he'll quit asking.:roflol:

Pat