Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed Mag pouch inserts for XDm mags

jamautry

I posted this in another topic but thought I would get more responses by making it a topic of its own. For for those of you running CR speed mag pouches, what inserts are you using? Mine came with three inserts but none seem to hold the mags correctly, 1 is really tight and the other two seem really loose.

Thanks,

James

I have been using the spacer that is on the pouch along with a washer and it works very well. I did another tweek on it with taking off the belt loop and putting a TechLok backing for two at a time. that has also worked out very well, much better than the BladeTech ones I had before. Wish there had been some help on this when I got it but thank God for very helpful shooters that are more than willing to help in whatever way they can (sort of like on here huh??) :rolleyes:

Edited by gunshrink

I just went through all this myself and after trying the washers (which did work but wasn't ideal) I came across spacers by Speed Shooters Specialties for M&P mags. (M&P mags also don't fit the CR pouches but do fit my stock XDm pouch) So I bought them and they work PERFECT! Very cheap and I think a way better option to the fender washers. Just my $.02

I just went through all this myself and after trying the washers (which did work but wasn't ideal) I came across spacers by Speed Shooters Specialties for M&P mags. (M&P mags also don't fit the CR pouches but do fit my stock XDm pouch) So I bought them and they work PERFECT! Very cheap and I think a way better option to the fender washers. Just my $.02

Do you happen to have a part number, or maybe a link to the part?

• 1 month later...

i was just a tad put off that after spending $35 per pouch for a product that says it "works with xdm mags", they couldn't ship a fender washer with the pouch? I happened to have some lying around. If i didn't, it would have cost at most (buying them individually) about $1.25 to get all 5 pouches to fit. it's not that big of a deal, but it would have cost THEM less than half that, and you wouldn't have to go around googling ways to get your (imo) expensive pouches to work with your mags.

all that said, it was really a non-issue getting the washers in and the pouches work great.