Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Product for reloading

I'm a complete noob at all of this. My first match was Saturday. I had purchased the related FSL 12 from Carbon Arms. I was complimented on great shotgun loading. As you can see from the product videos these loading tools from Carbon Arms are fast. Enjoy!

I had a chance to try one of these out a few weeks ago. I would say that its a good way to go if you cant get the weak hand method down. On the other hand, once I tried it on I had my reservations. Wearing this thing all day in 80+ heat would quickly turn me away from it. It is a heavy material, as it should be, and covers a larg area of the upper body. Sure, you can take it off in between stages, but the last thing I want to have to worry about is when I need to put it back on and what not. When I put the belt on, it stays on and I dont have to worry about it.

I didnt have a timer that day to be able to get an accurate time on my reloads, but it was close to the same as the weak hand method. Im sure with practice I could speed it up, but I can also do that with grabbing from the caddies.

I will say that it is well built and well thought out. Just wasnt for me.

At the end of the day, even a 1 second difference in loading to the guy next to you can be made up by good shots and quick movement.