Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
slflr

North Mountain ICORE

North Mountain ICORE and Peacemaker International will be holding three ICORE matches this year.

Match dates are 10 March, 7 July, and 11 November, weather permitting.

Edited by slflr

We will be setting up the morning of the match. Hope to start shooting at 10 AM.

Round count in the neighborhood of 125.

If schedule permits, count me in, should be able to bring a few revos from the Raleigh, NC area, Zombie shooters love us some round guns !!! At least the cool ones do !!

John,

You gonna do a day trip or is it far enough that you have to overnight it?

Not sure, can't do the 10th, I am teaching a class, but maybe one of the others we can make. We will have to see, would love to shoot with Bob, maker of the finest revo stuff!!!

ICORE mean I can use my cool eight-shooter without reloading after six shots right? Of course I can do that in USPSA too, I have an Open Division classifier to prove it....

Westczek

#this message sent from reloading bench

Cool John, let me know when. Long haul for me to drive alone, but I can drive to the Raleigh area if you will drive from there. Planning to shoot ICORE in Charleston, SC this coming weekend.

New info for Saturday

North Mountain ICORE and Peacemaker International will be holding three ICORE matches this year.

Current plans are for setup the day before the match with shooting to start at 10 AM day of match.

Match fee $15

Round count 125+/-

Please email me if you can attend this weekend.

Thanks,

Bob

Match is a go for this Saturday.

We are trying to hold matches but our problem is attendance. I think the most we have managed was 6. Last month only 3 showed up and slflr was out with an injury. We have the Sunday after the first Saturday’s USPSA /IDPA match at Peacemaker National Training Center. I plan on having the match if we can drum up some attendees. Come on down! It’s just a curse down I78 to I81 WV exit 5. July 7th is our next scheduled match. Bring a friend, bring someone you don’t really like but can split the gas money. We need shooters!

PM me your email address and I’ll add you to the match announcements list.

Thanks,

Walt