Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Mountain ICORE

John,

You gonna do a day trip or is it far enough that you have to overnight it?

Not sure, can't do the 10th, I am teaching a class, but maybe one of the others we can make. We will have to see, would love to shoot with Bob, maker of the finest revo stuff!!!

ICORE mean I can use my cool eight-shooter without reloading after six shots right? Of course I can do that in USPSA too, I have an Open Division classifier to prove it....

Westczek

#this message sent from reloading bench

New info for Saturday

North Mountain ICORE and Peacemaker International will be holding three ICORE matches this year.

Match dates are 10 March, 7 July, and 11 November, weather permitting.

Current plans are for setup the day before the match with shooting to start at 10 AM day of match.

Match fee $15

Round count 125+/-

Please email me if you can attend this weekend.

Thanks,

Bob

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

We are trying to hold matches but our problem is attendance. I think the most we have managed was 6. Last month only 3 showed up and slflr was out with an injury. We have the Sunday after the first Saturday’s USPSA /IDPA match at Peacemaker National Training Center. I plan on having the match if we can drum up some attendees. Come on down! It’s just a curse down I78 to I81 WV exit 5. July 7th is our next scheduled match. Bring a friend, bring someone you don’t really like but can split the gas money. We need shooters!

PM me your email address and I’ll add you to the match announcements list.

Thanks,

Walt