Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

uspsa gear

nick romero

Along the lines of what Grumps said, I doubt you're going to find many brick-n-mortar stores that sell the type of gear you mention. You might get lucky and find some Safariland stuff, but it will probably not be the competition stuff you're looking for.

There are a number of online retailers that carry all of this gear and much more.

I've always had a great customer service experience from Shooter's Connection and all of my DAA gear has been ordered from Chuck and Mike. They have a sub-forum here in the Vendor Tent area, they support our sport and there's a pricing discount for Benos forum members.

Along the lines of what Grumps said, I doubt you're going to find many brick-n-mortar stores that sell the type of gear you mention. You might get lucky and find some Safariland stuff, but it will probably not be the competition stuff you're looking for.

There are a number of online retailers that carry all of this gear and much more.

I've always had a great customer service experience from Shooter's Connection and all of my DAA gear has been ordered from Chuck and Mike. They have a sub-forum here in the Vendor Tent area, they support our sport and there's a pricing discount for Benos forum members.

That's the second thread I've read today that says we get a discount if we register as a forum member....how do I do that????????

That's the second thread I've read today that says we get a discount if we register as a forum member....how do I do that????????

Sign up for an account at shootersconnection (dot) com and then send Mike a message on their website that you are a BEnos member. He will set you up post haste!

Edited by CMV

Dawson Precision

Shooters Connection

Speed Shooters International

LA Police Gear

Brian Enos Store

Tactical Gear.com

Comp-Tac.com

Competitive Edge Dynamics

Dillon Precision

Grams Engineering

Just to name a few, these are all online sources that I have found to carry good quality products.

Edited by waddo29