Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USSA 3-Gun ChampionShip Aug 17-19

I am not the MD, so don't take this as the final word.. i have shot at the range and would imagine with the number of people that are going to be there driving won't be feasible, so i would say 3gun cart, but once again i would wait for someone who is running the match...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you that are at Rocky Mountain and then on your way to AR15 ProAm don't forget Tulsa is right in the middle and would make a great stop over. The late entry fee has been waved so here is a chance to shoot a 12 stage 3gun match with over 13K on the prize table for $130 entry fee. This match can also be shot in one day, check out the squadding and stages at www.ussa3gun.com

i have to say the stage design was GREAT. the stages were challenging, but not frustrating, easy reset but not simple stages, good mixture of the guns. very fun stages to shoot, this is one of the few matches i have ever shot where there was not even one stage where i thought, this is a stupid stage...

I enjoyed the match. There were some administrative difficulties but it was their first big match, I think they learned a lot.

I had a couple stages I would like back, and one you couldn't pay me to shoot again in similar conditions (that damn roof was treacherous). I really enjoyed the extra planning that the shotgun/pistol option stages added to the mix.

Here are some more photo's for y'all to check out.

Edited by BigLucky

It was a good fun match and even though it rained off and on on saturday which did make it a little more treacherous it beat the 115* heat just a week or two ago. I think that fear of killer heat kept a lot of people from shooting some really great stages. This was their first big 3 gun match and I'm sure everybody thinks something could have been done differently or better but Josh and his crew did a good job and put together a challenging match. They had the scores posted faster than any place I've ever seen! The RO's were all a great bunch of guys, thank's y'all.