Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Illinois Sectional

Range was in pretty good shape yesterday and we ducked the heavy rain in the afternoon. Radar is looking real good for Sunday morning. We did have two slip on a stage and one fall down yesterday. So conditions were not perfect but were not as bad as they could have been.

Squad 16 has three field courses and two fifteen rounders left today. Jake is not yet been bumped to open. I know there are plenty of people out there wondering about that.

Huge thanks to Ray & Eric & everyone who worked the match & helped out!

Thanks to all the shooters who braved potential bad weather to attend the match.

Final results are up.

Look for the 2013 Illinois Sectional in Sparta, IL at the World Shooting & Recreational Complex on the last weekend in September.

Jake never made it to open.

Edited by furyalecto

Very fun match, Ray stages again were some of the best I have shot, always challenging. Great Squad, we pretty much stayed out of the rain for the two days, big thanks to all the staff and range officers for working the match

and yes, I did not go open on this trip to Pasa

Edited by JakeMartens

Range was in good shape in spite of the rain. Stages were great. If Ray is designing stages, you know it's going to be good. Our little squad (#6) had to work hard (only 5 guys) but they were a friendly bunch and were hard workers. Don't think I've ever lost by 1/100 of a percent, geeze that was close (Single Stack). Thanks to EVERYONE that worked the match. I had fun, and I'll be back!

These were the best stages I have shot so far this year.

Ray is the king of stage design.

+1 Ben!

Ray and the Crew know how to design stages that are challenging without 5 texas stars, flippers, dippers and none of the other whizz bang props.

Thanks again Ray and the Crew, another great match!

Marty

A-7424