Timer Questions & Advice

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, KyleJ said:

Thanks! I am between a pocket pro 2 and a CED7000 and it seems both are good options. 

Also I'm a silly millennial and think everything should connect to my phone. 

I STILL have my Competition Electronics Pro Timer I from the 80's, it still works, no bluetooth, no WiFi,  no speech recognition... no app either. 🙂

competition_electronics_pro_timer1.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2020 at 12:22 AM, gnappi said:

I'm happy to see threads like this resurrected!

Another resurrection maybe.  Thanks in advance to all replies. 😉

I’m buying a new timer this week, and just wonder what the consensus is.  Go for a CED product, the PACT Club III, or the Commander of which I’ll probably never use blu tooth to enter data to Practicescore.  I do want it to be sensitive enough for dri fire.  

What say you.

9 hours ago, Gooz said:

Another resurrection maybe.  Thanks in advance to all replies. 😉

I’m buying a new timer this week, and just wonder what the consensus is.  Go for a CED product, the PACT Club III, or the Commander of which I’ll probably never use blu tooth to enter data to Practicescore.  I do want it to be sensitive enough for dri fire.  

What say you.

The only one sensitive enough for dryfire is the Commander.

Another resurrection maybe.  Thanks in advance to all replies. [emoji6]
What say you.

Commander, but be prepared for a long wait.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, carolina_boy1990 said:

Im just getting into the competition scene and have been looking at the pact and pocket pro II. Im pretty sure ima pick up the PPII. Do y'all think this will suite me as a new shooter or is there a better option for beginners? 

I have had one for going on 12 years. Excellent timer and excellent customer service. I got mine wet once and the screen went out. They repaired it for about $25 including shipping. 

54 minutes ago, Sarge said:

I have had one for going on 12 years. Excellent timer and excellent customer service. I got mine wet once and the screen went out. They repaired it for about $25 including shipping. 

Thanks for the info. Just ordered it!