Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A message after Top Shots

Jon Merricks

I'm away working and the hotel does not have the History but my wife watches it at home. As soon as its over I get a message.

"You should teach me about all the guns."

"Don't get tired of teaching me either."

"I can't wait!"

I guess I may have been this excited at some point but it's great to see her so excited about a sport that I love also. For some reason though I think this is going to get really expensive.

Good for you Jon!

Now you need a new blaster..holster..mag pouches...belt...shooting bag....ammo...more reloading stuff...WAIT!

How about a "His and Hers " reloading station?

Dillon could do a machine in pink for the ladies of the sport and it would be hers totally.

Man you poor guy...:)

I'm away working and the hotel does not have the History but my wife watches it at home. As soon as its over I get a message.

"You should teach me about all the guns."

"Don't get tired of teaching me either."

"I can't wait!"

I guess I may have been this excited at some point but it's great to see her so excited about a sport that I love also. For some reason though I think this is going to get really expensive.

Shopping!!!!!

:D

More expensive than shopping for SHOES!!! :rolleyes:

Sounds like I am in the same boat. I have purchased her everything to start in production then she went to a 3 Gun match.....Now she has a shotgun and I am in line to get her a rifle. Only problem is I am in charge of everything......Cleaning / Maintenance / Ammo......I am making her take a few days of training before her first match. She is a good shot with the pistol but has no idea how to maintain. I am excited to have a shooting buddy. Will be fun.