Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets See Pics of Those Benellis....

Nalapombu

Hey all,

I'd like to see some pics of those tricked out Benelli shotguns. Whether they are Nova's, Super Nova's, M1's, M2's or even M4's, I like 'em all. I don't see many pics of Benellis on the other forums compared to Remingtons and Mossy's, I guess there's less owners out there.

Along with the 3 gun and competition Benellis, I would also like to see some Benellis set up for Home Defense. I rarely have seen pics of either the Nova or Super Nova with extended mag tubes.

Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Thanks for the time.

Nalajr

Hey all,

I'd like to see some pics of those tricked out Benelli shotguns. Whether they are Nova's, Super Nova's, M1's, M2's or even M4's, I like 'em all. I don't see many pics of Benellis on the other forums compared to Remingtons and Mossy's, I guess there's less owners out there.

Along with the 3 gun and competition Benellis, I would also like to see some Benellis set up for Home Defense. I rarely have seen pics of either the Nova or Super Nova with extended mag tubes.

Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Thanks for the time.

Nalajr

Here's my camping/home defense Benelli. Factory stock M2 with 14" entry barrel. Only mod I've done is cut the carrier to allow ghost loading, so she now holds 7 rounds at the ready.

benelli.jpg.jpg

:ph34r:

Where's your shell release button?

Right below the charge handle, it has a oversize release. Its hard to see in the picture.

Chris is a Team Benelli guy :bow:

Edited by TMC

Right below the charge handle, it has a oversize release. Its hard to see in the picture.

That's the bolt release. I'm talking about the shell release which should be a little silver tab on the top part of the triggerguard.

Very cool being a team Benelli guy. I've shot a few matches with Kurt Miller. Very nice and helpful guy.

Edited by Matt1911

That's the bolt release. I'm talking about the shell release which should be a little silver tab on the top part of the triggerguard.

Very cool being a team Benelli guy. I've shot a few matches with Kurt Miller. Very nice and helpful guy.

It also serves as a cocking indicator (little red dot) and in the photo the gun is not cocked.

It also serves as a cocking indicator (little red dot) and in the photo the gun is not cocked.

You are correct sir. I see the hammer now. That would explain why it's not visible.

Ok, carry-on :D