Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Y'all have a good weekend

benos

Me and a bunch of friends and dogs are leaving tonight for a weekend camping trip in southern AZ. :D

(What promted to post this, however, was to replace the "Latest news": "server's about to crash again," title.)

;)

If it starts to go down again over the weekend we'll be sure to give you a call!

:D

Me and a bunch of friends and dogs are leaving tonight for a weekend camping trip in southern AZ. :D

(What promted to post this, however, was to replace the "Latest news": "server's about to crash again," title.)

;)

If it starts to go down again over the weekend we'll be sure to give you a call!

I will be unreachable. Therefore I have Total Server Solutions on standby. If the server crashes and takes down the forums, I supplied them with a script that will repair them.

How far South did you come?

We camped at the Cochise Stronghold (my third time there). It was super fun, and we did some great eatin'. There was total of 8 people and 4 dogs. We had a couple great day hikes and lots of lounging/eating/drinking in a stunning envorinment with beautiful weather.

be

I am down in Sierra Vista which is about 40 miles to the Southwest of where you were. I figured you might be coming down here in my area, that was why I asked.

S.V. is just outside Ft. Huachuca so it is the "big" town down in this part of the state. Lots of history around here not only with the Fort but with Tombstone and Bisbee so close.