Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

European Distributors

sinnsyk

Hey.

For all of you in fans of our Tanfoglio custom parts living in Europe;

F&K Sport in Stockholm, Sweden carries all of our products and is our general distributor for Europe. Torkel Persson is a GREAT guy who is also the Tanfoglio importer of Sweden so he knows our products. Give him a call or send him an email.

Email: Torkel @ fksport . se

Phone : +46 8 99 00 67

F&K Sport

Fogdevägen 116

128 41 BAGARMOSSEN

SWEDEN

We also have a distributor in Germany; Bawo Custom by Uwe Wolff who many of you know as a custom gunsmith for Tanfoglio. He is also an importer of Tanfoglio for Germany. He is located outside Hamburg, Germany:

Webiste : http://www.bawo-custom-guns.de

Email : Bawocustomguns @ t-online . de

Phone : +49 (0) 51 41 / 34 95 42

BAWO Custom Guns

Krähenbergweg 53

29229 Celle

GERMANY

And of course, we have representation in my homeland of Norway. Espen and Olav of Pedersens Vaabenlager are great guys who know our guns well. Olav is a proficient gunsmith who works on everything. They both compete in IPSC.

Email : Espen @ pvas . no

Phone : +47 38 02 53 68

post-3780-0-91804900-1328889025_thumb.jp

Pedersens Vaabenlager

Dronningensgate 57

4610 Kristiansand

NORWAY

Henning Shop is also a general exporter so we export firearms, parts for about 50 other US Manufacturers. If you have other vendors products you are looking for, but cannot get hold of, contact any of these distributors above and they will in turn contact us and we will see if it's possible to get you the products you want. Our distribution network is constantly growing so if you live in a country we do not have representation, please contact us. Or have a company that you deal with, contact us. We are working on export permits and distribution for France, Holland, Spain, Switzerland, Bulgaria and Italy. I have spent a lot of time in Europe and visiting with several other companies that are interested in getting products exported from us. it is a process to get the permits. As you can see from the companies above, once we have worked it out, we are able to get a steady stream of US products to you.

We are working on a few new websites so there will be a lot more information coming out over the next months. We also build competition AR-15 rifles and I will be competing and a sponsor at the 2012 European Rifle Championships in Bulgaria this summer. For those of you going there, please come see me !

I will also be at the IWA trade show in Nuremberg March 9 - 12. For anyone going to the show wanting to visit with me, please email me

;-)

Henning

• 1 month later...

We now have a new official distributor in Holland :

www.3gun.nl

Handelsonderneming Beijer

Utrechtseweg 254

3818 EV Amersfoort

The Netherlands

Ph. 0031 622466530

email. info@3gun.nl

Patrick Beijer is a great guy and is also carrying Cylinder & Slide 1911 products. Give him a call if you want Henning Competition or Cylinder & Slide products !

;-)

Henning

• 1 month later...