Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Northern Colorado Weld County AP Match

I know its a late notice but I didn't see anthing up here so I'll go ahead and post it:

Weld is having an NRA shoot Saturday February 11th, registration starts at 9 AM.

Weld will host another NRA shoot Saturday March 10th, same time.

We are watching the weather. If we cancel it will be on the Weld home page, as it is for all Weld matches. It is currently a go. www.wcfw.org

We will have 4 courses of fire for those of you who want to get an NRA classification, get ready for the Bianchi Cup National Match or just have fun and test your shooting skills under different demands than your used too. You don’t need to be an NRA member to participate, but if you are a member, you can get a classification from the match. So bring your NRA number if you have one.

These are fun accuracy based shoots that require some speed but the real focus is on accuracy. These shoots are designed for Center fire guns must be drawn from a holster. We will not allow Rimfire guns at this time. The entry fee will be $15, a 2nd gun will be $10. Our plan is to do more of these in the future, dependent upon participation, and people who are willing to help.

We hope to do these courses of fire, but reserve the right to change the course or berm.

Los Alamitos on berm 1 - 42 shots

Plates on 2 - 48 shots

Practical on 3 - 48 shots

Barricade on 4 - 48 shots