Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oregon - 2012

We host NRA AP at Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood, Oregon on most of the second Sundays. I had to skip a couple but here is the schedule for at least the next few months.

Feb 12

Mar 11

May 13

Jun 10

Jul 8

Aug 12

The matches are held in the Action Range and the gate code to enter is 384045. If you're planning on coming, send me a PM though. I know there is talk about installing a new gate system and I'd hate to have someone show up and not be able to get in.

We start at 9 AM and continue till we're done. Pretty low number of shooters so it normally doesn't take long...for now.

We shoot the Barricade, Practical and Falling Plates. No mover yet.

Good on you Chuck! That's not shabby for a first time turnout at all! There have been times in the past here in VA that we would have been tickled to have that many when we first started running AP matches. Our average now runs around 20-25, but it's taken us a few years to build up to that level. With weather like you had today, we would have been lucky to have that many at our range, so keep up the good work for the sport. It really is true that "if you build it, they will come!" :cheers:

Alan~^~

• 2 months later...

Chuck,

I just saw this, didn't realize you guys were running these over there. I think Bruce and I will probably attempt to make the May 13th match. I'll send you a PM to confirm when it gets closer.

Roy

Grayguns Inc.

Chuck,

I just saw this, didn't realize you guys were running these over there. I think Bruce and I will probably attempt to make the May 13th match. I'll send you a PM to confirm when it gets closer.

Roy

Grayguns Inc.

Cool, I've been sending Bruce emails and Facebook messages trying to get you guys to come over but never got a response. (to be honest I'm too cheap to ship my Sig and figured it would be a good way to dump it off on you. ). We are shooting in May on Mothers Day. Hopefully it'll be good weather because I'm going to be paying for that one for awhile.

• 2 months later...