Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10mm Magazines

Gunchukar

Hello Brian Enos's Forums members! I just found this forum on the internet and thought this looks like a good forum with lots of diversity in three gun matches. I shoot a three gun match and have for a long time. I look forward to discussions on guns but more particularly three gun matches. Buy first I have a dilemma regarding an aftermarket 10mm magazine that nobody takes ownership too. Attached you will find pictures of two 10mm magazines that do not fit any S&W 10MM although the mags say S & W on the bottom. I sent these same pictures to S & W who said “not ours”. The thickness of my original 1006 magazine at the number 2 hole is .510 according to my caliper and the magazines in the pictures are .550 at the same hole, .040K thicker. Besides the thickness three other differences I noted. 1. Color orange of follower, 2. V shape indent at top of mag and 3. No bumps between holes 8 & 9. Every other dimension including the weight is exact. I purchased these two mags from a Gun Show in Reno, NV many years ago thinking they would fit my Smith 10mm. They are used mag’s and fit some 1911 style 10mm somewhere. Any thoughts? I would send pictures but trying to reduce size to 500k has not happen yet.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Gunchukar