Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone tried or use the CED7000PRO Shot Timer

pmd

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/products/CED7000PRO-Shot-Timer.html

From Website:

The "Steel Challenge" Mode works much like the Match Mode in that you can create, run, modify, and view results of a Steel Challenge match. The 8 stages of the Steel Challenge are already created for you, and the timer runs the user through the 5 strings of each stage (or 4, in the case of Outer Limits), adding up the total and leaving out the slowest run. Of course the user can add time penalties as needed while you score.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I have one but haven't tried the "match modes" yet. I plan on shooting a USPSA match this Saturday and plan to use that function. At the next SC match, I'll try that function also.

I really like the Pro over the original 7000 but it's so thick, I was a little shocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, I have one but haven't tried the "match modes" yet. I plan on shooting a USPSA match this Saturday and plan to use that function. At the next SC match, I'll try that function also.

I really like the Pro over the original 7000 but it's so thick, I was a little shocked.

What are the dimensions of the Pro vs the original 7000? I haven't been able to locate the Pro's dimensions anywhere on the web, including the CED user manual, CED website, U-tube, and various forums.

What are the dimensions of the Pro vs the original 7000? I haven't been able to locate the Pro's dimensions anywhere on the web, including the CED user manual, CED website, U-tube, and various forums.

The 7000 is 5 x 1.75 x 1

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/products/CED7000PRO-Shot-Timer.html

From Website:

The "Steel Challenge" Mode works much like the Match Mode in that you can create, run, modify, and view results of a Steel Challenge match. The 8 stages of the Steel Challenge are already created for you, and the timer runs the user through the 5 strings of each stage (or 4, in the case of Outer Limits), adding up the total and leaving out the slowest run. Of course the user can add time penalties as needed while you score.

Thanks in advance!

John C has one I believe. Talk to him at Harvard of New bedford