Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Level 1 Chronograph

Lee King

I was one of the people who took advantage of Lees' chrono. I came in at 127 shooting a 125gn Smallball from Missouri Bullet in my Glock 17. I don't have my own chrono so having this setup was great. I had no idea what my load would be and if I were to shoot it in a bigger match I now know that while that load was good I would definitely bump up the charge to insure I made PF. I have since switchd guns and am shooting a 9mm 1911. Based on the Glock I'm willing to bet that the 5" barrel makes PF but I would still want to check it before I went to a bigger match just to e sure. I like the idea of bein able to see where I'm at without going through the expense of getting my own when I have no place to that is close to me just to test a few rounds on occasion. Thanks Lee for taking the time to do this.

I like the after match chrono idea. We get 50 shooters on a really crappy sub 30deg day, and average probably 70 shooters annually. I've been there for the >100shooters for a monthly match.

I'd be willing to donate my equipment if only to see the looks on the WST loaders faces when they are 3PF short of major.