Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerry Miculek 930 shotgun

ajg308

people get paid to say anything! i wouldnt three gun a mossberg if you paid me well paid maybe! lol

I have to ask why? I shot my 1100 and it fail miserably I'm considering this one I even put my name on the list. I would hate to make a mistake but I don't have the money for an M2 at this time. I like the non biting lifter, it comes w/extender tube, decent trigger what is your concern or issue?

I'm hoping for some input. Thanks

Edited by DS26

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want one, but in order to bring one to new zealand it needs a max 7 round mag tube.

so my question is, does anyone know what length nordic tube is on it and what i would need the exporter to put on it to get it down to 7 round 2-3/4" shells.

Edited by wanderer

i want one, but in order to bring one to new zealand it needs a max 7 round mag tube.

so my question is, does anyone know what length nordic tube is on it and what i would need the exporter to put on it to get it down to 7 round 2-3/4" shells.

The factory mag tube on the 930 is a 4 round tube. The extension would be +4 for 8 + 1. It seems that Nordic only makes a +1 or a +4. The +1 with the long end cap may get you to 6 in the tube. Perhaps another brand of tube?

Later,

Chuck

Edited by ChuckS

Chucks that not correct they make a +3 +4 +5 +6. I just put a +5 on my CZ.

Schultz

Too band their website doesn't show that. They list a +1 and a +4...

Chuck,

It's possible that the tube is listed in the parts section. That's a nice thing with the Nordic tube, you can get just a tube if you need a different length.

I stand corrected, I just checked and there was no tube between 1 and 4. The other option is have the +4 shortened and rethreaded.

Edited by Dan Sierpina

So I'm not hearing much negatives here. I want one ASAP I need to get out and practice a bit! I haven't place my order yet but I on a list to be contacted when it comes in. I'm thinking I should place the order so I get one as soon as they come in. Anyone know the best/cheapest place to advance order one?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this one is definitely on my list. I need an upgrade to an automatic 12ga. My shorty Mossberg 500 pump just doesn't cut it on a long shotgun stage. I will give it to the ole' 500 though. I think its older than I am and still runs. I think anyone that badmouths Mossberg just off hand doesn't know what they are talking about. Just because it doesn't cost $2000 doesn't mean its worthless.

Does anyone have a clue when the JM pro will hit the market I want to place an order but I want it to come sometime soon.

I'm curious too. I saw the sku show up at a couple of distributors, but no idea when the actual guns will start appearing.