Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerry Miculek 930 shotgun

ajg308

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the first the we did was stick our fingers in there. The lifter was fine, my big fat thumb went in and out no problem.

Sweet. Thanks for the hands-on report. :cheers:

Sure thing. About the only thing missing is a rear sight. Jerry said to get some hi viz and it would be good to go.

Edited by ajg308

I'm not bashing on Mossberg, b/c I have an old 5500 that has close to 20,000 rounds in the last 20 years and only changed the firing pin once, but you would think that Smith and Wesson would come out with their own shotgun that runs, or atleast buy a companies design that does.

Oh man that hurts just reading it! Wow that had to suck big time. I was shooting last night and somehow my pinky finger ended up in the magwell on a reload with my pistol....yeah,good times lol Hope that finger feels better.

Shotgun does look nice. I've played with the Standard 930SPX's and they are pretty sweet. Like to see one of those JM models :)

Edited by fueddy

I see jerry remembered everything I told him about the new 930 I designed.

Exactly.... Thanks Benny. WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOUR GUN!!!! Unfortunately Jerry gets the check...

PS... Mine looks a LOT like that, minus the chrome bits... for $600... And it runs, and runs, and runs, and runs.... on Walmart ammo.

Yes, and Tru Glo Front and rear fiber set is awesome!

Jeff

Looks like a good deal. Especially if it runs reliably. I'm kinda suprised they didn't tack another few hundred bucks onto it and then wonder why it didn't sell. That seems to be SOP for other manufacturers.