Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to purchase targets and pasters?

Shooters Connection

hands down best service and great product. Best pasters out there

AMEN!cheers.gif

Register with them as a forum member and get special pricing.cheers.gif Just email Mike Foley at Shooter's Connection and he will get you squared away.

Shipping cardboard can be expensive. You should be able to find backer material locally so you can get paper USPSA and IDPA targets for practice. Warren Tactical also makes a paper target that's just the ABC zones which is real good for practice.

If you really want cardboard then go to Shooters Connection

Edited by Graham Smith

Shipping cardboard can be expensive. You should be able to find backer material locally so you can get paper USPSA and IDPA targets for practice. Warren Tactical also makes a paper target that's just the ABC zones which is real good for practice.

If you really want cardboard then go to Shooters Connection

Ya, if you can find a local it's the way to go shipping is frigg'n nuts because of the box size.

Pasters are not the way to go. 1" Tan tape, less waste, no scrap, no boxes to confuse the shooters.

As for Targets, look on the USPSA website, Look to your club, when they buy, tag on to the order. What you want is to practice on the same targets you compete on.

Edited by Jim Norman

+1 on Shooters Connection.

Last week I ordered 100 targets on Tuesday and thought I would not get them in time for my Saturday match. Well, they were delivered on Thursday with time to spare. Talk about speed and service...oh and did I say we had a problem with my order...I forgot the 3 digit code on my CC. An email from them, a call from me to them and the order was on its way.

Shooters Connection also has an affiliate program for clubs...your club will get a commission on others purchases. They give you a code, you put it on your club web site, and when other shooters click on the URL, it takes you to Shooters Connection web site. They order and your club gets a commission.

When I ordered the above targets which would have cost $98 + ~$40 s&h, I got a discount and only had to pay $43.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I purchased 1000 targets from Shooters Connection a while back (for a group buy), and everything went smoothly.

My only gripe is that the pasters I've gotten from them are far to light in color for the targets. I'd love to find some darker ones that blend in with the target.

Amen. It seems that they would give you a heads up before they put those very light tan pasters in the box with cardboard.

If you are looking for a great color match to cardboard the law enforcement craft colored ones really are the best. I like the shooters connection boxes better but the color just is not as close. The law enforcement target rolls do let pasters escape the roll but the color and texture is spot on for cardboard. I would go after those if you want something that matches.

• 3 months later...