Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Best Match So Far

Blueridge

This past Sunday I shot my first IDPA match in a while and was the only revolver shooter of 50 participants. <_< Undaunted I focused on doing my best and finishing higher than as many auto shooters as I could. I was shooting ESR, but using speedloaders (SL Variant), since my revolver exceeds the weight limit for SSR. I shot the match well and only had 8 points down over the 6 stages and no other penalties. Once I saw the overall (unofficial) standings it showed that I finished 26th out of 50 shooters, and I was 8th most accurate. :P

I was commended by a number of fellow shooters, and several mentioned bringing out revolvers that they had to a match in the future. :)

This past Sunday I shot my first IDPA match in a while.....

..... I shot the match well and only had 8 points down over the 6 stages and no other penalties.

Hokey Smokes, Batman! Remind me not to shoot at your place and embarass myself!!

Nice job!

AD

It seems that the work that I have been putting in to shooting practice has begun to apparently pay off. Now I need to keep up the good work. It shall be interesting to find out if I can continue to perform at this level or better at the NC Ironman Championship match in February I'll be going to. :)

Edited by Blueridge