Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA Club in Blakely,GA

I'm looking to flip the schedule arouns so as not to go back to back with Tri-State. I'm looking at Second Sunday USPSA and 4th Sunday Carbine only or Carbine/pistol multi gun. Thoughts?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to flip the schedule arouns so as not to go back to back with Tri-State. I'm looking at Second Sunday USPSA and 4th Sunday Carbine only or Carbine/pistol multi gun. Thoughts?

That would be great!

I'm looking to flip the schedule around so as not to go back to back with Tri-State. I'm looking at Second Sunday USPSA and 4th Sunday Carbine only or Carbine/pistol multi gun. Thoughts?

Makes sense to spread out the USPSA matches. I am a Tallahassee shooter who is really looking forward to another USPSA venue and some carbine and 2-gun as well. I want to do 3-gun someday but DEFINITELY some Carbine or Carbine/Pistol ASAP. Schedule it, they will come!

It should be getting changed on the AIM website,, USPSA second Sunday(begining March) Carbine 4th Sunday begining 26 Feb. The Carbine matches will use something very similar to the Steel City Carbine rules and scoring, should be good times!

So... looking at the AIM website, it says the USPSA match is on the second Saturday of March. Is that correct?

Nah, I must have sent the wrong thing to Hannah. it's the Second Sunday, I'll get it changed on there.

On another note Dustin Rademacher and I will be working on the Pistol, Carbine and multi gun matches together and I'm looking forward to working with him. We should be able to put on some fun matches for everyone to enjoy. I have the paper work to affiliate with USPSA but need 8 more club mmebers in addition to Dustin and Myself. Contact Dustin or me if you are interested.

I'm in A-56146 Ryan Nowell. Kinda give us a heads up on range for the rifle targets. AK vs AR

For Carbine and 3 gun expect out to 300 for now until we start moving stages over to the 1000 yard range and the unknown distance range then the ranges will be out 500 or 600 for some occasional challenges.

Thanks for the start up help, I've got the packet filled out and ready to send out. I had been pushing hard to get the Carbine match going next weekend but I'm going hold off on it. All of our props should be built in the next few days but I want to give the grass on the bays a little more time to grow in and also make sure we put on a quality first match. We should be good to go for the USPSA match on the 10th of March. The AIM website is being reconstructed and the new and improved site should be up and running very soon.

Thanks for the start up help, I've got the packet filled out and ready to send out. I had been pushing hard to get the Carbine match going next weekend but I'm going hold off on it. All of our props should be built in the next few days but I want to give the grass on the bays a little more time to grow in and also make sure we put on a quality first match. We should be good to go for the USPSA match on the 10th of March. The AIM website is being reconstructed and the new and improved site should be up and running very soon.

A few questions.

What are the expected match fee's? Exact change makes things quicker.

Round counts?

I am sure you will have a waiver to fill out and sign, will that be put up on the AIM sight so we can have it filled out when we get there?

Match fee will be $20, there is a liability waiver, I will get it added to the new website when it is up and running. No set up help will be needed, tear down would be appeciated but not necessary. Sunday the 11th still looks good for our first USPSA match. I'll be back down at AIM later this week I'll update on here when I get some more details worked out.