Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pulled bullets from Power Factor Shooting

CMV

A while back I noticed that one of the places from which I often order shooting stuff and forum sponsor

http://www.powerfactorshooting.com/Default.asp

was selling pulled bullets from Federal. I had just been to a ballistics seminar hosted by ATK, the parent company of Federal, CCI/Speer and a bunch of others so I knew these were first quality bullets, at least when they were originally produced. I was pretty skeptical about using pulled bullets but the price was really good (less that 10/cents a bullet) so i ordered a thousand to try and figured I would use them for practice.

I loaded up a couple hundred and went to try them out. The attached pic was fired offhand out of my 6" Cheely built Limited gun at 20 YARDS!!!

All I can say is, WOW! Extremely accurate bullet, they look great and shoot even better. You can't even tell most were pulled.

If you are looking for a good quality bullet and a great price, look at PowerFactorShooting and tell Sean that Colin sent you.

post-11825-0-21349300-1326449100_thumb.j

post-11825-0-81818600-1326449175_thumb.j

Edited by CMV

A while back I noticed that one of the places from which I often order shooting stuff and forum sponsor

http://www.powerfactorshooting.com/Default.asp

was selling pulled bullets from Federal. I had just been to a ballistics seminar hosted by ATK, the parent company of Federal, CCI/Speer and a bunch of others so I knew these were first quality bullets, at least when they were originally produced. I was pretty skeptical about using pulled bullets but the price was really good (less that 10/cents a bullet) so i ordered a thousand to try and figured I would use them for practice.

I loaded up a couple hundred and went to try them out. The attached pic was fired offhand out of my 6" Cheely built Limited gun at 20 YARDS!!!

All I can say is, WOW! Extremely accurate bullet, they look great and shoot even better. You can't even tell most were pulled.

If you are looking for a good quality bullet and a great price, look at PowerFactorShooting and tell Sean that Colin sent you.

I am happy that you are pleased!! I am getting the same type of accuracy. Whats great about theses pistol bullets, besides the price! is that the ring where it was crimped(if there is one)is up higher. that tells me that the bullets were loaded to factory legnth orignially, and since I shoot an sti, I load longer so my crimp is below were the original crimp mark is, which has no effect on the accuracy. I say this as if, every bullet has a crimp mark, that is not true. I would say anywhere from 3-5% of the bullets will have this mark, the other 97% are just fine. In fact, I have seen worse in lead and molly coated bullets from different manufactures. The rifle bullets, since they are not crimped are almost perfect. I don't know of any other company were you can buy bulk .308 bullets. Usually you have to buy 50 or 100, and pay alot for them. This just allows you to do more shooting to hone your skills, without breaking the wallet.

The only downfall to this program is that you may see a particular brand of bullets, and when they sell out, they may not pull those bullets ever again. But other than that, these bullets will work for you. We have been selling them like crazy!!!

Mods, could you please move this thread to the Power Factor Shooting forum.

Edited by Sean Gaines