Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas State Carbine Championship

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An added feature to our Texas State Carbine Championship is that it will be filmed by the American Trigger Sport Network. Our match will be on TV at a later date. So make sure you have your most photogenic shooting outfit on that day. You will want to look good on TV !!! That's right, smile for the camera.

Don Critari

Coastal Bend Shooters

I respectfully request you rethink the limit to 4X in tactical as there is a lot of tactical shooters that use greater magnification. I would argue that over 4X benefit are out past 300M.

If this is not going to be changed can l promise not to use more then 4X and shoot tactical?

Thanks,

O.K. here it is. open is anything you drag to the line, tactical is one optic, can add irons on side, limited is irons or red dot. 30 carbine is just that with irons only, 308 is 308 with irons or optics. Jerry M. lays claim to open, ty gentry to tactical and myself to 308. WE have laid down the challenge, come and beat us.

Cliff, the 1x4 power is an old rule which has now been REMOVED to stay up with current matches. There are NO scope power limitations for Tactical.

Merlin your right AGAIN the T-Shirt cut off date was "January" 5 not February. Thanks Merlin for checking it over.

Don Critari

Coastal Bend Shooters

Texas State Carbine Championship

February 12, Corpus Christi Tx.

If you have not sent in your Texas State Carbine Championship entry as

yet you need to do so. The match is a only a month away. This is the

first TSCC at our new quarters on the CCP&RC grounds. With a prize

table of at least 4 Carbine uppers, 3 pistols & other goody's it's

filling up fast. Don't miss out!!! Se you February 12 on the range.

Don Critari

Coastal Bend CHOOTERS

O.K. here it is. open is anything you drag to the line, tactical is one optic, can add irons on side, limited is irons or red dot. 30 carbine is just that with irons only, 308 is 308 with irons or optics. Jerry M. lays claim to open, ty gentry to tactical and myself to 308. WE have laid down the challenge, come and beat us.

I guess I'll go out there and win the Iron class.

JG

Are you not accepting walk ins then?

Walk ins will always be welcome...

I plan to be there as a walk-in.

Benny - tell Ty I'm tired of him edging me out every year, so he better be on his toes. I, and several others, may give him a run for his money.

Doug J

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Ditto, I planned on being a walk in as well. I may wanna make other plans for that weekend if your filling up though. :(

Don, WALK IN'S WILL BE ACCEPTED.

We would rather have the apps mailed in in order to better plan for the match, but if that is not possable we will take walk in's. Thanks

Don Critari

Coastal Bend Shhooters

• 2 weeks later...

app. in the mail. looking forward to shooting with you guys. Don't spank me to bad Ben, I plan to kick Ty in the nuts so he want be an issue. JM like you are pros and like my son... well lets just say you don't want to play catch with him.

Peace

Edited by CliffP