Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Base Pads for CZ75-B

JAB

They sure do ship to Canada (expensive and takes long time), but one doesn't need to call - online ordering or email work just fine. Zoe and Rob have always been super great!! Keep 'shiny side up' Rob, and get fully recovered soon!!

• 3 weeks later...

What is your requirement for a "better" basepad? I would never pay $38 for a base pad!!

The stock plastic 10 round base pad is not too bad, I mean, what does it have to do to be "good"? Could you fill it with epoxy putty or something to make it more "solid?". Do you want more weight on it?

hi, check the base pads for berreta 92 model - plastic or rubber. i have it on mine.

Won't work for the OP, as he's specifically asking for "basepads" for the limited-capacity 10-round magazines. These magazines have a shorter tube with a large plastic bottom, making up the rest of the necessary tube length as well as the floorplate/basepad region of the magazine.

The only options there are to (A) buy the CZC ones, (B) modify the factory ones to your liking, or © make your own.

The CZC ones are expensive because they are milled aluminum parts made for a very, very limited market segment. (Economies-of-scale; making small numbers of parts for a small market is a lot more expensive per-part than making mass quantities for a big market.)

Now, for those of us who don't have to deal with the neutered-by-law mags, yes, you can use a lot of Beretta 92 basepads and plates. I run a USGI M9 floorplate on my "carry" mag for my CZ 75 Compact (it sits flush against the frontstrap, instead of sticking out like the factory CZ plates).