Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-rums

1time

Just got my FN SLP back from C-rums. What a difference his work makes. It is so much easier to hit the port when loading. No more worries about losing part of my thumb and the trigger is worlds better. It's so clean that it looks stock if you don't know what your looking at. I can't wait for another multi gun competition. Thank you Jeff.

• 2 weeks later...

Back in a week? That is awesome. He does great work but it took him several weeks(6-8?? with almost zero communication) to send me the lifter I ordered. So long I was beginning to worry & also missed having it at a major match while waiting. I got it the day before I left for the match & didn't have time to install & test it. It is a great piece, though. I haven't had a single problem with it!

He is a nice guy & does great work, just don't be surprised if it takes some time. As with most, not all gun guys, you pays yo money, you waits yo turn. Don't expect to have much word on the progress.

MLM

Thats good to hear. Ill also sent him my bolt release button to be drilled and tapped. Ill be doing the beveling all by my lonesome.

The beveling is pretty easy with the dremel if you take your time. I did most the work with a sanding drum, squared it all up with a square stone and polished it up with cratex. I didn't go crazy with mine, but it made a difference. You can see what all I've done in this thread My New M2. Biggest differce for me was just a slight tweak to the shall catch. Mine was horribly stiff when I first got it. Here's a couple pics of my load port

post-35158-0-48672100-1327210510_thumb.j

post-35158-0-76660600-1327210524_thumb.j