Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any weeknight matches in Cincinnati?

Mike,

We shoot a Monday night practice every Monday night starting around 3pm until 8 or so depending on the number of shooters. Three stages indoors but bring a coat as the fans will chill it down nicely!

http://www.miamisburgsportsmensclub.org/

Let us know when you are coming and we will meet up, shoot and grab a bite to eat.cheers.gif

Very cool! I will plan my trip accordingly. I will try to get there early afternoon and I'll be staying near where 75 hit 275 on the north side.

Would it be possible for a friend from Springfield to meet us there? I saw it is a private club but I wasn't sure about the matches.

That looks like close to a 2 hour drive from the north side of Cincy. What time do they shoot down there and what kind of match is it?

It is quite a drive. Especially for an indoor match. By far the main reason I won't do it is getting down through Cincinnati in rush hour traffic.

• 3 weeks later...

That looks like close to a 2 hour drive from the north side of Cincy. What time do they shoot down there and what kind of match is it?

It is quite a drive. Especially for an indoor match. By far the main reason I won't do it is getting down through Cincinnati in rush hour traffic.

I'll have to get up there some Monday to shoot with you fine men.