Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$300 NRA Life memberships

I received a form titled Family & Friends Member Registration, there are 6 spaces for me to sign up "friends and Family". I've already got one, maybe two that want to join. I'm figuring that I could copy this form and sign up as many people as I want. If you personally know a Life member, I'm pretty sure they got the same form. It's a great deal and I'm going to sign up as many people as I can. Greg

Not sure, the letter says more members are needed in order to defeat Obama, lol. I've been a life member for a little over a year and it's the first one I've gotten. You can pretty much always sign up family members for $300, but not "friends".

You know they have an "easy pay life" that is $25/quarter with no interest, that's the way I did it.

Edited by gmantwo

Got a couple of people who are going to send MO's made out to National Rifle Association of America and I'm going to send them in with the form. I don't think they'll turn down memberships just because there are multiple MO's instead of one payment. I'll need name, address, phone number and email address if you have one. I plan to send it off mid week to make sure it gets there in time. PM me if you're planning to follow through.

Good for doing this gmantwo.

I got my membership doing this on ar15.com last year, it takes a little time but a willing life member can get great deals for all his long-lost cousins :D

Multiple MOs is fine.

I haven't got a form to do it for others yet, it's been about a year so hopefully I will get a chance to pay it forward.

Want to do this...sent IM.

For everyone else...if you have your membership paid ahead a few years, they will discount from the $300 for some of it. My 10 years or so came out to $150 off of the $300...

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on this? Can't wait to be a lifer :)

I got in on this deal yesterday with a life member calling in with my membership #. They told him that was the last day.... I would try calling next week and see what happens :cheers:

My sponsor called the Life member support number.

Tom

Edited by 9146gt

I just got a form saying they're extending it through February. Good for family (mine are already all members) AND FRIENDS. Life memberships $300, annual for $20. Contact me if you want me to sign you up.

I don't think you can sign yourself up for that amount. The best I have seen was $600 over the last couple of years on the NRA web site.

I was able to sign up on this deal with a friend. I just got notice that I have received the gift of membership. I gave him a money order for the amount & my information. Good deal.

• 1 month later...