Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CRO Certification course

paul788

Another one called. Add one and drop one. Still trolling for ROs who need the CRO class.

We hosted a new comers to USPSA class yesterday. Now we wait and see how many come back and play.

Paul

how did that go Paul ????

I think it is great that you are doing that..

Eddie we had 38 show up. Several had never fired a handgun. We have had some of them join the chatgroup to get the schedule. We are also seeing activity from the county on range improvements. Looks like a good year.

Paul

You gonna be at PGC Saturday?

Change in the requirements to take the in person course. From Jay Worden the instructor, "As long as the student has completed 1 year as a certified RO they can take the class."

So those who have been an RO for a year but have not worked the Level II or III matches, come on down!

This will open it up to several more here locally who took the RO class last year.

Thanks

Paul

Eddie we had 38 show up. Several had never fired a handgun. We have had some of them join the chatgroup to get the schedule. We are also seeing activity from the county on range improvements. Looks like a good year.

Paul

You gonna be at PGC Saturday?

yes-it it don't rain--

Good news Paul, the other Glenn and I are good to go. Will be sending both of our apps tomorrow.

If I can remember, I'll make an announcement this Saturday at the Spartanburg Match to see if we can interest a few more from our club.

And loose one. Them darn family obligations.

Mark S. Mike N. Paul B. Chris V. Charles F. Glen A. Glen F. Mike A. Bobby G.

Still looking for ROs who want the CRO class in the Southeast. Augusta GA may 19-20.

Info at www.csrapistol.com

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I will be at SC Section this weekend, Shooting Friday and working Saturday. Not sure what stage. I will have a sign up about the CRO class and applications to fill out. Still need 11 more people to be able to hold the class. Please push your friends to sign up.

Thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you could make an announcement or post something at Area 6. Maybe USPSA could give you contact info for all of the ROs in the area and you could send out a mass email. Just a thought. I really don't want to have to do the correspondence course if I can help it.

Getting close to having to decide whether to hold or cancel. I need 11 more or we can charge $100 each to cover the USPSA costs for the class.

If yoy are interested please email or call this week.

Paul

www.csrapistol.com