Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Carbine Match in Corpus Christi

Our first match of 2012 will be this Sunday, January 8th at the Starry Range in Corpus Christi. It will be five original courses of fire with a total round count in the 140-170 range. The max distance is 80 yards but most are 25 or less and we will be testing out concepts and props for our Pirates of Texas Carbine Championship on February 19th. For details, visit our website, texascarbine.com, and the stages for this Sunday's match can be viewed via our Forum on the "Match Courses of Fire Board".

Also, because we're doing our best to ensure that our Pirates match is as interesting, challenging, and fun as we can make it, we will be holding two carbine matches this month with the second one on Sunday, January 15th. Additionally, we will be holding our first Tactical Shotgun match on January 29th.

Standard Texas Carbine Match Times:

Setup: 8:00am

Sign-up: 9:30am

Shooter's Mtg: 10:00am

The weather forecast looks great for Sunday so hope some of you reading this can come out and join us.

The TC Team

Once again, many thanks, Ron, we certainly appreciate the support. Honestly, I tried to keep up with the announcements emails to you last fall but life is busy and more than half the time I was a day late and a dollar short and you had already updated the page for the coming week. So, I figured our link on your page would have to suffice and again, we really appreciate you posting the match info even after you had the page done. As for SA shooters, we have two guys who have been making nearly every match and who knows, maybe your page will send us a few more.

Thanks again..

KB

Many thanks to Mike and team in CC today. Great carbine match with lots of trigger time. If you left your focus mojo at home (me) then you faced the music. Challenging and just physical enough. Looking forward to Feb.

Cliff Pennington

Many thanks to Mike and team in CC today. Great carbine match with lots of trigger time..Challenging and just physical enough. Looking forward to Feb.

It was great to meet you, Cliff and we certainly appreciate the compliments on stages, we'll be tweaking a few more next weekend as well.

See you at the Pirates of Texas match on February 19th if not before.

Nightmare