Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Classification Question

Hello.

I shot my first match on December 10th and shot a classifier, then joined the USPSA on the 13th.

Is there any way to tie my match classifier in now that I have a member number? When I click on classifier results, it shows no classifiers at all for me. I am really curious how my first match went, classification wise.

I'm number 3 on the classifier results.

match.png

James

Looks like 37.1954 from classifier calculator & cmcalc.

Googling classifier calculator should bring up those websites.

If you really want it to count, you could (very nicely & respectfully) ask the person who does the scores or the club contact to submit a correction on the USPSA web site with your USPSA number. They may or may not do it.

Congrats on getting your 1st match in!

Not sure how to make the classifers retroactive if that is possible. The club where the match was held sends in the info so you could see if they could resend and include your classifier. However you can go to the main uspsa website and put in your hit factor on the classifier that you shot and it will give you a percentage.

It's low enough that I wouldn't swet it being entered. Most clubs run an all classifier match before the main season gets cranked up. That way you can shoot a bunch of classifiers and get classified the next month.

If you really want it to count, you could (very nicely & respectfully) ask the person who does the scores or the club contact to submit a correction on the USPSA web site with your USPSA number. They may or may not do it.

All it takes is one email from the stat person to USPSA HQ. I've done it a couple of times for new shooters.

All it takes is one email from the stat person to USPSA HQ. I've done it a couple of times for new shooters.

I thought the idea behind the classifier correction link on the web page was that we could submit these types of corrections. I wonder if it is more work for HQ for the email or using the link. I know using the link is more work for me. (I have used both, just thought it was their intent for us to use the link.) Not a big deal since it gets done either way in the end.

You have to get in contact with the stats person at the club and have them send in a "Classifier Correction". Just writing or calling to Val at headquarters won't do it, she will tell you to contact the club yourself. I know because I do the stats for a local club and have had to send in several for people that had not given me their number when they got it.

Brian

The Classifier Correction link on the website is only for club contacts or stats uploaders.

Edited by Too_Slow

It's low enough that I wouldn't swet it being entered. Most clubs run an all classifier match before the main season gets cranked up. That way you can shoot a bunch of classifiers and get classified the next month.

If I was still working at home, I wouldn't mind. I know they do run an all classifiers match, however I am working in the oil field and will for sure miss this month's match. I may only be able to attend a match every other month or so.