Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

stag arms 3 g 3 gun ar, has a differant stock

mrredbeard

mrredbeard,

Sounds like you have received a Model 3G in "Ban State" Configuration.

Let me know if you have any more questions regarding your STAG rifle. You can also email me if you like.

Kalani

Same here... I actually really like the stock that fixed stock it is very comfortable... my only complaint and it's not about the 3G, is that the dealer I got it from didn't tell me that the only 3G they had in stock was a Ban State Configuration. They only said it came with a 10round mag instead of a 30... I even called and specifically asked them if this was a Kali complient gun and was there any other difference's... they told me no, the mag was the only difference.

I got the gun, complained about the stock, and they sent me a ACS, which was nice, but I couldn't put it on because the fixed length buffer tube needs to be replaced, and new spring and buffer... anyway at that point I just dropped it and kept the extra stock and shot the gun... which is awesome... however, now I notice that the comp is pinned, and I hear it may even be welded... now that really sucks..

So be careful out there... if you buy the 10round mag version it is a fixed stock, pinned and possibly welded comp... someone is changing something and not telling the buyer... that sucks.

IdahoShooter -

The "Ban State" Compliant Model 3G rifle should have a fixed stock and a pinned comp. The comp should not be welded. If you run across one that is, please let me know.

The STAG Arms customer service is really good and quick. STAG usually goes above and beyond what is expected.

Kalani

IdahoShooter -

The "Ban State" Compliant Model 3G rifle should have a fixed stock and a pinned comp. The comp should not be welded. If you run across one that is, please let me know.

The STAG Arms customer service is really good and quick. STAG usually goes above and beyond what is expected.

Kalani

Love the gun, and no complaints with stag at all... Just the dealer that I chose to get it from. So far the existing comp is fine, I'll just have to unpin it to swap out a couple different comps when I get around to it.

Everyone that has handled it is impressed with it, and that trigger is gold. And the price is unbeatable for what you get. Can't wait for 3 gun season to get here.