Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Belton 3 Gun matches - 2012

Next Belton 3 Gun match is Saturday Jan 14, 2012.

Stage highlights:

Stage 1 - Flying clays, rabbit clays running across ground

Stage 2 - 100 yd pistol, 300 yd rifle

Stage 3 - MGM double spinner with rifle from 100yds, Slugs from 50yds, pistol from 15yds

Stage 4 - Texas star with prone pistol

Stage 5 - shotgun and rifle left and right handed

See attached stages. How much ammo? All of it! Or, at least 75 pistol, 75 rifle and 75 #8 bird shot. You'll need exactly 5 slugs.

Belton 3 Gun Stages January 2012.pdf

Bill, this course looks totally awesome was thinking about shooting steel in Spart. to get home early, now I'm torn as to go to 3 gun and get my butt kicked shooting 3 gun and then again when I get home.

Bill, this course looks totally awesome was thinking about shooting steel in Spart. to get home early, now I'm torn as to go to 3 gun and get my butt kicked shooting 3 gun and then again when I get home.

Come on man! You'd rather stand in 1 spot and shoot 5 stationary targets instead of testing ALL your skills with 3 guns? Man up and come to Belton. We'll have someone watch your purse while you shoot. ;)

Come on man! You'd rather stand in 1 spot and shoot 5 stationary targets instead of testing ALL your skills with 3 guns? Man up and come to Belton. We'll have someone watch your purse while you shoot. ;)

Wow. Bill just served up a.."Get some! " On you Mike. Now you've got to show. I think Bill's ticked at us for leaving early at WG.

Bill, You have thrown down the gauntlet lol, I will be there with my pink purse in hand and Ron is about 99% going to go with me.

Nice! Now you, Ron and little Mike can have a good battle for 2nd place. :D

Sounds like a great time appeciate your efforts and hope you dont mind me taking the first place trophy home with me....lol

Thank you to everyone that came out.

I just finished tabulating the scores. I need to identify all the iron sight and open shooters. We're going to change up the scoring this time. Instead of adding up all the times for each stage, we're going to use an IPSC style scoring where each stage is weighted. For this match stage 1 = 100 points to the stage winner, stage 2 = 150, stage 3 = 200, stage 4 = 100 and stage 5 = 150. I'll post preliminary results here shortly and final results when I get everyone's division straight.

Thanks Bill the shoot was even better than I expected awesome is all I can say...I hope you got a years worth of bad luck out your way....and by the way did I leave my purse laying around somewhere I couldnt find it when I got home :D

The final results are in. Congrats to the division winners:

Andy Jones - Iron

Larry Toney - Open

Jimmy Oliver - Tac Optic

I hope you can all make it out next month.

Download the attachment and rename from .txt to .xlsx

If you shot the match and didn't get an email with the results, PM me with your email address and I'll make sure you get copied next time.

Belton 3 gun Jan 2012 Final Results.txt