Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bear Creek Supply moly bullets

kreativecid

One of the questions I've read many times since getting into reloading a few years ago is "what ever happened to Bear Creek."

Or "they went out of business....their website is gone."

Nope. I am not an employee nor related in any way other than having ordered a handful of times. Here's the current info. Maybe it'll help someone out.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bear-Creek-Supply/169083253109250

• 2 weeks later...

He'll sell direct to you.

After I touted their service, etc., a friend placed an order. Was told it'd ship that day, a Friday. Going priority mail.

Over a week passes. Nothing shows up. Friend calls and leaves message. No return call by the start of next business week.

Big shipment shows up! USPS label shows it left Bear Creek one week after the friend/customer was told it'd leave.

Delays are part of business. Not being truthful shouldn't be. My friend was not impressed with my recommendation.

i have to give them a ring, i'm looking for a southern california dealer. know anyone?

i have to give them a ring, i'm looking for a southern california dealer. know anyone?

Yep, a gentleman by the name of Hawk sells them at the Raahauge's Shooting Range in Corona, CA. Very nice guy and usually has a good supply. Might as well catch a uspsa match there to if you are making the trip. Every Saturday at around 9am.

14995 River Rd Corona, CA 92880

(951) 735-7981

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...