Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My nearly completed FGW 2011

SERVED_USMC

The wait is almost over. Bobby sent me this picture today. The controls and barrel will be black. Waiting on them to come back from finishing. Its been about 10 months since I first inquired about Bobby and his work. It has now materialized into this. I think it will be well worth the wait!! I told Bobby I wanted something no one else has. I think I got it! It is heavily influenced by his Gator Classic gun he did this year.

Frame-Slide.jpg

I want that finish on my Glock! Maybe I will send it to them to cut some holes in it and dip it in whatever magic yours was dipped in.

It's a "one-of-a-kind" finish. He may be able to get something close but it won't be exact. His "Copper Canyon" finish is the same way. No two are ever alike.

Nice Steve ! can wait to see you shoot it! the Boys are calling you Barney already! bet you been fondling it all night! :cheers:

HAHA! Justin was a little disappointed that its not as purple in person as it is in pictures. Im sure it wont change its new nickname. Ive put about 100 rounds through it in the last 2 days trying to work up a good load for it. It shoots as sweet as it looks, but that stippling is no joke! Should have some blisters the first few matches!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...