Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 22 for training?

JoseyWalesX

Have any of you guys done trigger work to them? I just picked up a brand new one yesterday for 300 and want to get the trigger in a bit better shape.

Also what front sight is everyone using? Would a Williams sight work? They are local to do me I could get it this weekend.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Assuming no word on the safety plugs yet. The guy could probably get well over his twenty minimum by using Ebay and do even better with a plug for the S&W Shield. I understand what happened with the .22 but can not fathom why S&W saw fit to add a safety on the Shield? Not a great idea for those of us who carry their other models that do not incorporate a manual safety. Trying to remember the difference when operating a first line self defence pistol under pressure could be a real killer!!!

• 1 month later...

I have found out that there is someone printing some 22 S&W plastic mag pouches somewhere in Colorado and wonder if this could be the same guy? The mag pouches are reasonably nice looking, offered in 2,3 and 4 mag versions with the back edges against the belt. I am not above a little begging, ask any woman who knows me!! :blush:

I have found out that there is someone printing some 22 S&W plastic mag pouches somewhere in Colorado and wonder if this could be the same guy? The mag pouches are reasonably nice looking, offered in 2,3 and 4 mag versions with the back edges against the belt. I am not above a little begging, ask any woman who knows me!! :blush:

I would like to know more information about this...Can you post a link or web address for these?