Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson precision Adjustable sights G17 Bladetech Holster fit

Red Ryder

Anyone use a G17 with Dawson adjustable rear sight with fiber optic front sight .285 or .300 tall? Does that front sight fit in a Bladetech DOH loosely enough? I am trying the figure out what replacement sights to put on my G17 for production division. I am not sure I like the fact that the Dawson adjustable sights require such a tall front sight. Suggestions?

Anyone use a G17 with Dawson adjustable rear sight with fiber optic front sight .285 or .300 tall? Does that front sight fit in a Bladetech DOH loosely enough? I am trying the figure out what replacement sights to put on my G17 for production division. I am not sure I like the fact that the Dawson adjustable sights require such a tall front sight. Suggestions?

Yes it fits in the holster without any interference. This is the exact set up I use for 3 gun. .285 Fiber Optic Front sight.

Speaking about Dawson precision and their .125 fiber optic sight vs the .100 fiber optic sight,,,,,is the Fiber optic dot bigger in the .125 compared to the .100, or do both sights use the same size fiber optic rod?

Speaking about Dawson precision and their .125 fiber optic sight vs the .100 fiber optic sight,,,,,is the Fiber optic dot bigger in the .125 compared to the .100, or do both sights use the same size fiber optic rod?

I have a .105" width and a .125" width and they both use the .040" fiber optic rod which I believe is what's in the .105" also.