Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Build - Infinity 4.5" 9mm Sight Tracker

RangerTrace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gadzooks!....that is a stunning Infinity! Examples like this keep fueling the need to build the next one, and that is good thing.

I just sent money on my next one and now you have me comtemplaing on the one after that.

Congratulations on your super fine Sight Tracker.

• 5 months later...

Just a bit of information on the hardness/toughness of the Infinicoat coating on this pistol. A couple days ago, I placed my pistol inside my safe and got too close to the DAA Magnet pouch on my Limited rig. It slammed onto the frame of my pistol and I had to use a lot of force to get them apart. Thankfully, and to my surprise, there wasn't even a tiny scratch on the pistol :cheers:

Shame on me for being careless.... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

would you happen to have a pic of the top of the slide finished with coating, want to see how the arrow design looks now thanks in advance, you have some very nice pistols

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

WOW :surprise: That is just incredible. Thanks for the photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that you've had it awhile, how do you like the tactical micropockets?

ETA: Very nice pistol! In fact seeing the pictures of this one has made me think I might have to seriously consider an SV order in the next year or so.

Edited by Scott L

Now that you've had it awhile, how do you like the tactical micropockets?

ETA: Very nice pistol! In fact seeing the pictures of this one has made me think I might have to seriously consider an SV order in the next year or so.

They look great and are perfect for a carry gun. Plenty of grip without wearing through your shirt. I still prefer Skater Tape for shooting though.