Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Central CA

jacobpaschall

Hello everybody, I am a new member from Visalia, CA. I have only shot one USPSA match, but am looking forward to shooting more. Sometimes it's hard for me to get out on the weekends though. I have a couple XDM's in 9mm so I think I will be shooting production for awhile. Any info on local ranges and shoots would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Hey Dood! Welcome!!

To my knowledge there's not alot of activity in your area..

But you should check uspsa.org for clubs in your area,

If your down to visit so call let me know..

I shoot the monthly uspsa match at Bakersfield (1st Sunday)

But that might be to much of a drive for you.

Good luck,

Let's me know if you want to shoot in so cal, we have lots of action down here :)

Cheers,

Los

Edited by carlosa

Hello everybody, I am a new member from Visalia, CA. I have only shot one USPSA match, but am looking forward to shooting more. Sometimes it's hard for me to get out on the weekends though. I have a couple XDM's in 9mm so I think I will be shooting production for awhile. Any info on local ranges and shoots would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Central Valley Pistol club in Fresno

Sun Mountain Pistol in Coarsegold

I think there's one in Bakersfield, Five Dogs?

All about 1-1-1/2 hours away. a little further is Motherload Pistol Club, outside of Mariposa.

Sorry, I think they all shoot on Sundays, except Fresno does some on Saturdays.

Oh...welcome :)

Central California Pistol League has two matches a month. They are on the 2nd Sunday and 4th Saturday of each month. Hope to see you out there.

Opps...that's what I get for being too lazy to look it up...Central California Pistol League, my apologies to Lee and the gang :)