Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SHOT Show Multigun Match

Sorry for the late notice, but yes Virginia, there will be a 2012 Sin City SHOT Show Multigun Match

This year the match will again be back DSRPC, the same location where we've had the USPSA MG Nat'ls the last two years. Go to http://www.dsrpc.net for location and directions.

We're running a little different format this year to try and accomodate more folks and still keep it a quick and fun match that gets the SHOT Show participants on the road ASAP on Saturday.

• SHOT Show Participants will shoot on Saturday. We hope to have volunteer RO's assigned to each stage to help get everybody through quickly.
  • Locals and anybody else that wants to will shoot on Sunday which is the normal day for our monthly Multigin Match.

Signups will start at 0700 both days with a shooter's meeting at 0745. We'll get started as soon as possible thereafter. We hope to also have online signups at www.sincityuspas.com . Match fees will be $45 for all. Once we receive your registration Pete will follow up with some prepayment options. You will also be able to register and pay for the match at the 3gun nation shootoff Wednesday the 18th at the Clark county range. Please remember the Saturday shoot is reserved for the first 60-70 shooters working and attending the shot show. Late registration and locals will funnel into the regular scheduled Multigun Match on Sunday. We'll setup the squads each day at signups and try to limit them to 10-12 shooters each.

Pete, Chris & I will be on the range setting up on Thursday and Friday. Any help is appreciated. Anybody that puts isn a day on setup or RO's on Saturday will shoot the match on Sunday for free.

We'll setup 6 2-Gun Stages. Given Pete's reputation for challenging stages, you can expect to shoot some fun stuff. That said he promises to tame it down a little so we can get done quick(er). The whole match will take place on ranges 3 & 4, so we won't need to drive all over.

Plan to shoot about 100 rounds with each gun, 4-6 slugs, and about 15 longer rifle shots (325 yd.s ???).

We will follow USPSA Multigun rules with time-plus scoring and may a few exceptions which will be announced here and on the website. We're kinda waiting to see what the BOD might have come up with at this week's meeting.

All divisions will be recognized. This is a fun shoot so bring what you enjoy!! :goof:

Feel free to PM or call me on my personal cell at (702)581-4966. You can also reach Pete at pete@iscopellc.com or call him at (702)289-5401.

See Y'all on the Range :cheers:

Thanks Charlie and crew! Can't wait after about 5 days at the Shot Show with all those guns and ammo but no shooting will dive me insane. Need this match to vent on some friendly and not so friendly targets :roflol:

See you on the range and the Shot!

Busyhawk

Sorry for the late notice, but yes Virginia, there will be a 2012 Sin City SHOT Show Multigun Match

This year the match will again be back DSRPC, the same location where we've had the USPSA MG Nat'ls the last two years. Go to http://www.dsrpc.net for location and directions.

We're running a little different format this year to try and accomodate more folks and still keep it a quick and fun match that gets the SHOT Show participants on the road ASAP on Saturday.

• SHOT Show Participants will shoot on Saturday. We hope to have volunteer RO's assigned to each stage to help get everybody through quickly.
  • Locals and anybody else that wants to will shoot on Sunday which is the normal day for our monthly Multigin Match.

Signups will start at 0700 both days with a shooter's meeting at 0745. We'll get started as soon as possible thereafter. We hope to also have online signups at www.sincityuspas.com . Match fees will be $45 for all. Once we receive your registration Pete will follow up with some prepayment options. You will also be able to register and pay for the match at the 3gun nation shootoff Wednesday the 18th at the Clark county range. Please remember the Saturday shoot is reserved for the first 60-70 shooters working and attending the shot show. Late registration and locals will funnel into the regular scheduled Multigun Match on Sunday. We'll setup the squads each day at signups and try to limit them to 10-12 shooters each.

Pete, Chris & I will be on the range setting up on Thursday and Friday. Any help is appreciated. Anybody that puts isn a day on setup or RO's on Saturday will shoot the match on Sunday for free.

We'll setup 6 2-Gun Stages. Given Pete's reputation for challenging stages, you can expect to shoot some fun stuff. That said he promises to tame it down a little so we can get done quick(er). The whole match will take place on ranges 3 & 4, so we won't need to drive all over.

Plan to shoot about 100 rounds with each gun, 4-6 slugs, and about 15 longer rifle shots (325 yd.s ???).

We will follow USPSA Multigun rules with time-plus scoring and may a few exceptions which will be announced here and on the website. We're kinda waiting to see what the BOD might have come up with at this week's meeting.

All divisions will be recognized. This is a fun shoot so bring what you enjoy!! :goof:

Feel free to PM or call me on my personal cell at (702)581-4966. You can also reach Pete at pete@iscopellc.com or call him at (702)289-5401.

See Y'all on the Range :cheers:

Good luck there with the match young man wish I could help you and Pete but will be stuck in Texas :cheers: Have fun Larry PS saw the stage diagrams, bring some oil for your trigger finger boys

Edited by Larry LeBeau

Register for the SHOT Show Mutligun Match here SHOT Show Multigun Registration

Ok I feel like a dumb s**t... I clicked on your link and registered for the match...

And then got this message:

"Thanks for registering for the 2011 Sin City Halloween Hosefest. You should have a confirming e-mail arriving soon."

Does this look weird to anyone?

Register for the SHOT Show Mutligun Match here SHOT Show Multigun Registration

Ok I feel like a dumb s**t... I clicked on your link and registered for the match...

And then got this message:

"Thanks for registering for the 2011 Sin City Halloween Hosefest. You should have a confirming e-mail arriving soon."

Does this look weird to anyone?

I got the same thing, don't worry they know what you signed up for.

Doug

Greetings All,

Stages are posted at http://sincityuspsa.com/2012-shot-show-multigun-match/2012-shot-show-multigun-stages/ . Pete and I walked through it on the range yesterday and it looks like big fun!! :D

We have committments from locals to staff all of the stages on Saturday with at least an RO and a scorekeeper. That said, we can always use some more help if anybody wants to help on Sat. and shoot for free on Sunday.

As of last night we have a total of 50 shooters signed up between the two days. We'll try to post a list of who's on Sat. vs. Sun.

If the current weather pattern holds we're looking at light clouds with highs in the low 60's. It was pretty windy yesterday. Hopefully it will hold off for our weekend.

Hats off to Pete Rensing for making this match happen. :bow:

See Y'all Soon

Edited by Blockhead

Last year I didn't even know about this match until halfway thru SHOT. I ended up shooting Tac-Optics with a friends Ar15, Benelli and his 1911. Had a blast!!! Stages are LONG....compared to what I shoot most of the time, so it's a nice change.

I'm looking forward to shooting this year with my own equipment :D .

Greetings All,

Here's a list of shooters signed up as of last night. You can still signup online at www.sincityuspsa.com or at the table we will have at the 3GN "Rumble" on Wednesday night:

Saturday (33 Shooters):

Bob Buckley

Keith Day

Eryk Chidester

Tennille Chidester

Leonard Deleon

Joel Fox

Glen Fullmer

Stanislav Georgiev

Mike Gibson

Rhonda Gibson

Travis Gibson

Vick Gold

Anastas Gogov

Doug Hartley

Scott Hawkins

Fred Hindman

Phil Jernigan

JJ Johnson

Nils Jonasson

Tim Kelly

Danielle Kohler

James Lambert

Nancy Lambert

Scott McGregor

John Mouret

Daniel (5 cent) Nickel

Craig Outzen

Michael Pelissier

Christopher Rhines

Mark Roth

Bill Sahlberg

Alex Wakal

Liota Wakal

Sunday (16 Shooters):

Jerry Bonura

Charlie Brown- RM

Dennis Delhaie

Matt Lamph

Chris McAllister

Sarah Morrison

Ken Nelson

Brian Nelson

Pete Rensing- MD

Allen Rooney

Rick Schmalz

Lance Smith

Chad Timney

Tahnee Torres- Match Admin

Jeffery Yerger

Mark Ziebert

Additional Volunteer Staff:

Kevin Acuff

Preston Acuff

Hilavie D.

Nels Segel

Keith Wright

Alex Rensing

We will follow the USPSA Multigun addendum including the latest changes from the BOD with Time-Plus Scoring and the following revisions:

1)Steel Plate targets must fall and clays must break to score. If multiple targets fall or break due to impact from a single shot fired, they still score as hits (no reshoot for range equipment failure). If a steel plate falls because you hit the stake that's holding it up, the target scores as hit. If you are a Jedi Master and are capable of making targets fall or break via "The Force", more power to ya, the targets are scored as hits (However, you still have to shoot at them to avoid a FTSA penalty).

2)Equipment Rules:

A)Magazine capacity restrictions will not apply to Open Division shotguns.

B)Limited, Tactical and HM shooters are limited to no more than 9 rounds in the shotgun at any time.

C)HM Tactical Handguns will be .45 cal. minimum with a 10 round mag. capacity. (Same as the last 2 years)

3)Disapearing Clay or Paper Targets: Per MG9.1.11, these targets will be scored as a bonus target (with 5 seconds subtracted) when hit or a no-penalty miss if not.

4)We will be using MGM "Spinner" targets. These targets will also be scored as a bonus target (with 30 seconds subtracted) when spun over or a no-penalty miss if not.

Send your Questions or feedback to Pete or myself.

We're looking forward to seeing y'all next week! :cheers:

With great regret, we were forced to cancel today's match due to the winds. Most of the match was blown down when we got there at 0630. Everything we put back up blew down at 0730:

We'll be back out there tomorrow morning bright and early to setup what we can setup & shoot.

:D :D :D

and if they could have someone please drive to Barstow to pick up the baricades that were headed south 15 feet off the ground at 40 mph. . .it would make tomarrows match easier to set up.

knowing how Pete and CB stake down those props in that concrete thay call dirt it had to be windy. Good luck tommoroww. PS Charlie its nice out here in Texas today

• 2 weeks later...

Great match! Thanks for putting it n. Glad I had a chance to go to the "other" convention on Saturday and still shoot Sunday.

.....are scores done yet? :-D

I have to second the kudos to all involved in the set-up, re-set-up and the re-re-set-up. It was a really fun match and great stages.

Thanks all!

• 2 weeks later...