Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from Indiana Pa.

Rick R

Hi all from western Pa. Just joined this forum after buying a 550 from Brian. I will probably have a ton of questions. This is my first Dillon press. I've been loading on 2 single stage press's for too long.

Rick R

Hi all from western Pa. Just joined this forum after buying a 550 from Brian. I will probably have a ton of questions. This is my first Dillon press. I've been loading on 2 single stage press's for too long.

Rick R

Welcome, Rick.

I too bought a press from Brian once and it was a very smooth experience.

If you load multiple calibers you should love the 550.

Welcome to the enosverse. Used to shoot in Indiana years ago when Ryan ran it. Have you shot with us before?

I have never shot with you. I was on a ten year vacation from shooting and reloading. Been at it now for about a year now, mainly Encores and AR's.

Rick----

Welcome to the enosverse. Used to shoot in Indiana years ago when Ryan ran it. Have you shot with us before?

I have never shot with you. I was on a ten year vacation from shooting and reloading. Been at it now for about a year now, mainly Encores and AR's.

Rick----

Visit us at the section webpage for a list of clubs. Hope to see you this season!

Rick----

Visit us at the section webpage for a list of clubs. Hope to see you this season!

Thanks I will!

Happy New Year

Rick-----

My father and I used to hunt deer around the Westinghouse plant in Blairsville. Good times. I don't miss the weather, but I do miss my father.

I know that area well. I love the weather change. Can't shoot much now 15 degrees!! I miss my Dad too.