Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great builders of the 6 inch?

a matt

• 4 months later...

Cameron's Custom Guns in Phoenix does an excellent job. They had one of the highest number of shooters at the nationals shooting their guns. They are building a lot of 6" limited guns and everyone I have talked to is happy with the work. Good luck !!

I just recieved my 6" Limited a couple months ago and I'm extremely happy. Its an excellent weapon, fit and finish are awesome and it's super accurate.

Cameron's Custom Guns in Phoenix does an excellent job. They had one of the highest number of shooters at the nationals shooting their guns. They are building a lot of 6" limited guns and everyone I have talked to is happy with the work. Good luck !!

I just recieved my 6" Limited a couple months ago and I'm extremely happy. Its an excellent weapon, fit and finish are awesome and it's super accurate.

A WEAPON? Who are you using it on?

I have a Bedell gun, My buddy has a Bedell gun, our other buddy has a Bedell gun. They are are so boring - the just run and run.

Akai's guns are pretty awesome too. I love the SV steel grip and he is using a lot of them now. There is just something about those SV triggers. So sweet. Shay's lead times and prices are way out of line though. Quicker and cheaper than most!

A WEAPON? Who are you using it on?

well so far just paper and steel. I use the word weapon because guns are weapons. Just because the use of this particular one is limited to competition use doesn't mean its not a weapon.