Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Mag Spring issue

lvipscshooter

Ok I am totaly in the dark on this one as I am an STI guy and no nothing about the EAA/Tanfoglio guns, so please be gentle regarding my possible blatant stupidity :roflol: . I am trying to help and friend get her .40 up and running and the top coil of the mag spring right under the follower on both of her factory mags keep catching over the top of the tab on the front of the mag tube. I can't seem to figure out how to keep this from happening. Please help?

Thank You

Easy fix is to buy the new K40 magazines. They don't have this problem.

The next easiest fix is to go buy springs from gunsprings.com for the CZ, and replace the factory springs.

The cheapest solution is to bend the excess length of the factory spring so that hooks behind center sprue under the follower just like the CZ springs.

Easy fix is to buy the new K40 magazines. They don't have this problem.

The next easiest fix is to go buy springs from gunsprings.com for the CZ, and replace the factory springs.

The cheapest solution is to bend the excess length of the factory spring so that hooks behind center sprue under the follower just like the CZ springs.

Where can I find the K40 magazines? I google it and come up with nothing but the Kahr K40?

Thanks