Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I HATE arrogant people!

Cy Soto

I believe in karma... rude & arrogant people will eventually get what they deserve.

got a few of those types at my work place...what goes around comes around

surprise.gif Rude people in Hawaii? Don't they know how blessed they are about this time of year? It's 40 and raining right now. And I'm not rude.ohmy.gif

It's not that I don't know how to integrate the words into my vocabulary, I just don't feel the need to since I'm better than everyone else. :lol:

Just kidding of course, I hate that with a passion. Although, it does seem to help to ignore them.

Edited by Whoops!

Yeah -- arrogant people. The ones that put themselves above being considerate -- whether it's 'please' and 'thank you', or 'hey, there's someone else in the world'.

Got a relative that fits for being rude and arrogant -- 15 y.o. boy.

Can't tell the difference between what he gets because he's entitled to it, and what he gets because relatives are generous -- expects to get what he wants and seems to prefer to skip the tedium of doing something to benefit others (once told me, "help out" wasn't in his vocabulary).

Never a 'please', or a 'thank you'.

Do something decent for him, and his whole attitude is that he just got one over on you, and got something from you out of his own cleverness.

Unfortunately the problem starts at home because children are essentially wild animals at birth and only become human with training. The problem is compounded at school where they can become a pack. Since it is no longer appropriate to control/discipline children at school it becomes worse. Even in the wild a pack will control the actions of its members or chase a rouge off on its own. If we allow children in the family other than our own to do things they shouldn't then we are just as guilty. I'd take that 15 y.o. aside and explain the facts of life to him. And if the parents object then you know where it started and the next action is a really tough decision.