Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Did North Mountain change their 625 moon clip holders?

lugnut

They make 2 heights, you just got the tall ones made for .38s. The shorter ones are nicer for .45 auto, but are too short for the longer rounds.

Thanks Six Gun- that's indeed what it is. The place I ordered them from had them listed as Moon Clip holder for IDPA... so I thought they would be for .45 and be the short ones.. guess not. I guess I can try to exchange them... modifying them might not be that difficult except for the post..... mad.gif

They make 2 heights, you just got the tall ones made for .38s. The shorter ones are nicer for .45 auto, but are too short for the longer rounds.

Thanks Six Gun- that's indeed what it is. The place I ordered them from had them listed as Moon Clip holder for IDPA... so I thought they would be for .45 and be the short ones.. guess not. I guess I can try to exchange them... modifying them might not be that difficult except for the post..... mad.gif

Call me and I will take care of them. The phone number is at the bottom of my web site.

Call me and I will take care of them. The phone number is at the bottom of my web site.

Thank you for the offer. I didn't purchase them from your web site so I don't want to burden you. Good to know of another source for revo gear... I do need to get some 617 speed loaders!

Edited by lugnut

Thanks so much for helping me with this Bob!

I have been looking at these holders and wondering how well they work. I used to use the blade tech holders until IDPA made those illegal and have only been shooting practices with my revolver since. Guess I should get some new holders and start shooting matches again.

I have been looking at these holders and wondering how well they work. I used to use the blade tech holders until IDPA made those illegal and have only been shooting practices with my revolver since. Guess I should get some new holders and start shooting matches again.

I've only recently started using them... but they are the best out there IMO. I've tried a few others... and liked these the best. Just get the correct one for your needs.dry.gif

Mine are the long ones as well. Also my 5 post NM rig is the long ones as well. I didn't realize there were length options. I did not order directly from Bob though. All this being said, both my set ups work great.